Water Science

22nd September 2012.
Kerala Sasthra Sahithya Parishath, Dubai chapter, organised an educational trip to Romana water plant, located in Dubai Investments Park. I have been to other factories, but never to a water plant. As I travelled with other friends, I wondered about what  I'll see. When at Romana water plant, I was excited as ever. Once in, I began observing everything with anticipation. I was entranced to see the different steps involved in water purification. My most enjoyed part was when they showed us  the production of water cups. Seeing and hearing all about purification made me understand that Romana, was a health conscious company. To think of all these steps involved to keep hygiene!



This visit helped me to understand the process involved in the change of desalinated DEWA water to bottled water and various water treatment methods used. After the visit I explained the process to my family members and friends. They were awestruck to know that there was no human touch from collecting water till bottling. This is real hygiene. I thank Gaffoor uncle and the other members of Kerala Sasthra Sahithya Parishath for arranging such an informative trip through the wonders of water purification. I met many new friends too.

7 comments:

Abdul Gaffoor said...

very interesting good language. you have explained everything nicely.

Unknown said...

Ajna, Sharing your experiences through blog will definitely help everyone to aware of it.. You have done a very good job, Applause...

Anonymous said...

there is a small correction dear. it is not ground water, but desalinated DEWA supplied water to Bottles. good effort. keep it up.

hari uncle.

ഐ.പി.മുരളി|i.p.murali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ഐ.പി.മുരളി|i.p.murali said...

Hi Ajna...
All the best for the blogging of your balavedi experience here... keep it up.

അജ്‌ന സുല്‍ത്താന said...

Thanks Hari uncle, I have made the correction.

അജ്‌ന സുല്‍ത്താന said...

Abdul;Arun Nedumangad,ഐ.പി.മുരളി|i.p.murali -Thanks to all..

Post a Comment